cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: plugins.cordova.io: UX redesign
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:36:48 GMT
Jesse wrote:
- Search prominence is great,

but I am confused about the difference
between what the 'Find Plugins' link at the top does, and the search box.

I was confused too (+1)

- Contribute, and Utilize seem to be given too much prominence here, and

+1

I'm not crazy about the word 'Utilize'.

+1

  Maybe 'Get Started' with subs of 'Publish a plugin' and 'Install a plugin' ... ?

- Plugin listing by ID seems overly geeky, can't we use the Name field?

+1

can we include latest published date,

+1

- It would be awesome if we could add some sort of image/logo to the
publish process,

+1
and may be unlawful.