cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Introductory Email
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:11:24 GMT
Hello,

As people have probably noticed, I’m one of the BlackBerry developers working on Cordova
/ cordova-blackberry as part of the WebWorks team. We just released our WebWorks 2.0 Beta
[1] last week.

Before joining BlackBerry, I worked on the Mozilla project.

Additionally, I’ve been involved with the W3C including the WebApps and DAP Working Groups.
- WebApps created the Widgets-Packaging W3 Recommendation around which config.xml is based.
- DAP is the group who wrote a Contacts API – which was never published as a W3 Recommendation
– which Cordova adopted.

I also have experience w/ Windows, so there will be (and in fact are) pull requests from me
to improve the state of Cordova there as well.

(Yes, I know it’s kind of late for me to send an introductory email. But we figured it made
more sense for me to start contributing and send something like this later.)

[1] http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/11/blackberry-webworks-sdk-2-0-beta-released-with-lots-of-apache-cordova-goodness/
and may be unlawful.