cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Deleting Plugin Docs
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 21:22:34 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I like this plan. It aligns perfectly with where I want the docs to go.

I would rather see each plugin use a "doc/index.md" file for the API
documentation. However, since plugins.cordova.io should auto-generate the
README.md to HTML, it makes sense to use that file instead. However, I
would like to see any assets (images) or additional markdown files placed
in the "doc/" directory.

Thanks for taking the lead on this one,
Michael