cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:43:07 GMT
I think it's always important to clarify the difference between Cordova as
an open source "engine" and downstream distributions like Phonegap,
Worklight, the Netbeans IDE, etc. Will the article talk about these
distributions or will the article just be another Cordova vs Titanium vs
Sencha vs .etc?  If so, there are a lot of questions on StackOverflow that
attempt to answer this, my personal favorite is here [1]. It's hard to say
what the main differences are without reading the other descriptions
though.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1482586/comparison-between-corona-phonegap-titanium