cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugins.cordova.io: UX redesign
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:35:12 GMT
Looks awesome! We've been needing this for a while! Great job, thanks!

+1 to Carlos' suggestion above of providing users a readme.md template that
they can fill out that we just display on the plugin info page. If they
provide nothing, we can probably auto fill this with the registry
information. If they need to provide more information for more complicated
setup, this will be an easy way to provide that info without cramming it in
the description or something else.