cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: npm install -g cordova failure
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:01:15 GMT
The same thing happened to me on Windows 7.
After this failed update, cordova couldn't be found, somehow it was removed.

I had to wack /users/me/AppData/Roaming/npm-cache/cordova folder and then
redo the install with npm install -g cordova.
It seems to work fine now.

This isn't the first time I've had problems with updating from
npm...however I use the git client as a shell and just generally have a
pretty messed up dev environment, so I've always been a hesitant to claim
there is a bug since afaict I've been the only one with this issue.