cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] The READ_PHONE_STATE permission
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:23:01 GMT
Hey

After working on CB-5504 and moving the Telephony code to App, I think
that we should try and figure out how we should use this permission.
I personally want to add this permission to the Media plugin since
it's the one that actually needs to know the state, but I'm guessing
that other plugins would want to know when you're receiving a call so
that they can stop what they're doing in the background.

Should READ_PHONE_STATE be on by default on the Media plugin? Or
should we document this feature somewhere?

Joe