cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Unicode and XML files
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 22:45:06 GMT
My sufficient condition for merging this change is "it doesn't break
anything that already works", which includes our XML parsing, on any
desktop OS or mobile platform, or the CLI tools, choking on those BOMs.

Can you try it out on Linux or Mac to see what happens to the CLI tools? If
not, I guess push it and we'll see if it breaks for anyone. This may
require an upstream patch against node-elementtree or something, if the
spec insists on parsers needing to recognize these bytes.

Braden