cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugins Release today
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 20:00:19 GMT
Thanks for filling me in on the state!

Is it just File that isn't ready? File-transfer is good?

I don't think it is worth it to rip out the code from dev, especially if it
is almost ready. I will hold off releasing file with this plugins release.
We can aim to get a new version of file out next week after it has been
tested (especially with plugins that depend on it). Of course, if you
strongly feel some of those other commits on file should get out asap, then
lets move forward with ripping out so it can be released.

In the future we should all try to work off branches and push code onto dev
that is ready to be pushed to master. We should use dev as master since our
master branch is just for releasing. Still confusing at times. It will be
nice once we can get away from this dev-master setup we have. I'm sure many
of us have pushed code to dev that isn't in a sate to be released. Maybe
this point/process should get added to our wiki? Not sure where the best
place for it would be.




On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@google.com> wrote:

> Hey Steven,
>
> File is close to being ready, but I haven't merged in my Android code yet,
> and I want to add some more tests, given how critical the plugin is. I'm
> not comfortable with it going to master yet. If you want, I can pull it out
> of dev and put it on another branch. (There have been some other commits,
> so we could also create a new branch without those commits, and merge
> *that* into master instead)
>
> Let me know how you want to handle it, I'll help out any way I can.
>
> Ian
>
>
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Any plugin issues I should know about before releasing today?
> >
> > Last I heard file and file-transfer dev branches aren't ready to be
> merged
> > into master. Has this changed? Ian?
> >
> > Plugin issues that are still being reviewed/worked on:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5525
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5531
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5532
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5430
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5504
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5505
> >
> > I can wait until later in the day to release if some of these are getting
> > resolve today. I know Jesse is looking at the windows ones.
> >
> > We can also just do another plugin release next week (or post holidays)
> > once some of these land.
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message