cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.3.0 Release
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 22:49:27 GMT
The master branch on CLI now depends on the correct plugman. That problem
should be good.

I will review the two pull requests and merge in if they look good.

I am not sure about the CLI not honoring the dependencies expressed in
package.json. I don't think the CLI has any logic to do that. I think it
should be handled in a platform level script. Maybe force npm install
before the create command runs? Maybe create an init script like
blackberry10 has and run that while running check reqs? Others might have
better suggestions for this one.

Other platforms ran into the permission issue you mentioned. I think
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3812 should have fixed it. Maybe
others can chime in with some suggestions here too.