cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugins.cordova.io: UX redesign
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:27:38 GMT
More Feedback!

I agree with Andrew for removing Analytics from top nav. Maybe it belongs
in a footer?

I think in terms of version, we could go NPM style and only show latest. We
also could add a dropdown that selects older versions on the plugin detail
page. It could be similar to how github lets you select branches. This way
we could show older readmes (and docs if they end up in there).

Searching should only bring up latest versions and I believe download
counts should be on a per plugin basis instead of per version. Adding older
versions to search results will just add extra clutter and doesn't make a
lot of sense when we want people to be using the latest releases.

+1 to gender neutral name for the plugbot. :)