cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Medic CI failures
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 22:51:19 GMT
I have removed btests from running for now. We can add them back in once we
get them to a working state. This should fix the CI issues you are seeing
David.


On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> The tests aren't new. They just run now instead of silent failure.
>
> I'll have a look at restoring old behavior and kick up a thread about
> testing. Current/old solution tested nothing.
> On Dec 13, 2013 8:02 AM, "David Kemp" <drkemp@google.com> wrote:
>
> > Brian,
> > The new tests also appear to open a tab on my chrome browser to display
> the
> > jasmine results after every test. This results in a rather unmanageable
> > number of tabs on the slave machine after a while.
> >
> > I still have all master tests failing.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:42 AM, David Kemp <drkemp@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > > From the perspective of the js tests, medic (testing master) does:
> > > - rm -rf ~/.cordova/lib/ios (this ensures no cached crap)
> > > - use coho to checkout the sources into a clean directory
> > > - cd into cordova-js
> > > - git checkout master (for the release branch this currently checks out
> > > 3.2.x)
> > > - npm install
> > > - grunt
> > >
> > > running on Mavericks, Xcode 5.01
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> > >
> > >> Still? How do I reproduce?
> > >> On Dec 13, 2013 2:28 AM, "David Kemp" <drkemp@google.com> wrote:
> > >>
> > >> > Sorry - I did sort of forget to say which test..
> > >> >
> > >> > Yes the failure is in cordova-js.
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> > On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io>
wrote:
> > >> >
> > >> > > cordova-js ?? (Should be passing now but gruntfile was
> refactored.)
> > >> > > On Dec 13, 2013 12:06 AM, "David Kemp" <drkemp@google.com>
wrote:
> > >> > >
> > >> > > > last night a commit to change tests seems to have created
a
> > problem
> > >> > with
> > >> > > > the iOS and android testing. The grunt test for iOS failed
with:
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds.
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > Channel not fired: onNativeReady
> > >> > > > Channel not fired: onCordovaReady
> > >> > > > command timed out: 1200 seconds without output, attempting
to
> kill
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > The Android test didn't get that far because it tried to
start
> the
> > >> test
> > >> > > > concurrently with the iOS test and :
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > starting browser-based tests
> > >> > > > Test Server running on:
> > >> > > > http://127.0.0.1:3000
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > >  [31mFatal error: listen EADDRINUSE
> > >> > > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message