cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: FileTransfer download null-target
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:01:22 GMT
This could be really useful -- like a mkstemp() function -- to avoid any
possibility of name collision, and save the user from the hassle of
managing names that they don't really care about anyway.

I wonder how many developers have had to independently implement some kind
of "generate random filename; check for existing file; repeat if true"
procedure just to cache files.