cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <>
Subject Re: Plugins Release today
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:34:29 GMT
Hey Steven,

File is close to being ready, but I haven't merged in my Android code yet,
and I want to add some more tests, given how critical the plugin is. I'm
not comfortable with it going to master yet. If you want, I can pull it out
of dev and put it on another branch. (There have been some other commits,
so we could also create a new branch without those commits, and merge
*that* into master instead)

Let me know how you want to handle it, I'll help out any way I can.