cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Versioned plugin dependencies
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:14:16 GMT
Do we have a way to specify, in plugin.xml, that a plugin depends on a
given (minimum) version of another plugin?

I was sure that we did, but I can't find any documentation, code, or tests
for it, so I may have been hallucinating when I heard about it.

It's relevant for file-transfer now; I think the next version of
file-transfer is going to require v1.0.0+ of file to operate properly, and
I'd like to be able to specify that requirement in plugin.xml

Ian