cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Windows Phone binary bridge
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:21:25 GMT
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) <
v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Agree and  like this idea. I don't think there are many other components
> (if any) which use ArrayBuffer but must be tested well anyway since this
> changes core. Ian do you want to complete this yourself or you are ok if I
> handle this?

I'm totally okay with you doing it -- I don't have a real windows phone
device to test it on; I'd be committing with my eyes closed and hoping for
the best :)

I think you're right that there aren't any other core plugins using the
binary bridge, but that could change, and there are probably already
third-party plugins using it.

If we do this right, then other developers won't have to roll their own
solution in each case, and it will be easier to port the third-party
plugins to WP.

Let me know if you need any support; I'll help if I can.

Ian