cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Version Control Workflow
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 05:58:34 GMT
I'm sure users can figure out how to exclude the plugin folder, this seems
to be a simple matter of documenting what they should do.
Similarly, all native compiled platform projects have binary intermediate
cruft that should not be checked in, and we don't currently care ...

@purplecabbage
risingj.com