cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camera API: correctOrientation
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 01:41:57 GMT
It appears to do nothing, except on iOS.
It is listed as supported on iOS and Android, and back in 1.7, it was iOS
only,

Android does this:
this.correctOrientation = args.getBoolean(8);

iOS uses it after the image is captured, and calls
imageCorrectedForCaptureOrientation
[1] which rotates it according to the orientation of the camera when the
picture was taken.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/blob/master/src/ios/CDVCamera.m#L455

@purplecabbage