cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PluginManager.java regression cordova-3.2 ERROR: config.xml is missing. Add res/xml/config.xml to your project
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:35:47 GMT
Is this a JIRA issue and reproducable steps yet?
Does the project that is failing actually have a config.xml file?
How are you creating the project? Platform script, cordova-cli? What
version of the cli? ...

3.3.0 is already tagged and ready to go, so this needs reproducible steps
to get attention.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Axel Nennker <ignisvulpis@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry no. It does not work on 3.3-rc1
> Axel
>
> ignisvulpis@ubuntu:/host/20131210/phonegap$ cordova -v
> 3.3.0-rc.1
> ignisvulpis@ubuntu:/host/20131210/phonegap$
>
> same error:
> D/CordovaActivity( 4871): CordovaActivity.init()
> D/CordovaWebView( 4871): >>>
>
> loadUrl(file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-MyCard2-1.json)
> D/PluginManager( 4871): init()
> E/PluginManager( 4871):
>
> =====================================================================================
> E/PluginManager( 4871): ERROR: config.xml is missing.  Add
> res/xml/config.xml to your project.
> E/PluginManager( 4871):
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=framework/res/xml/config.xml
> E/PluginManager( 4871):
>
> =====================================================================================
> D/CordovaWebView( 4871): >>> loadUrlNow()
> D/ItemImport( 4871): onResume() loadURL started:
> D/CordovaActivity( 4871):
>
> onMessage(onPageStarted,file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-MyCard2-1.json)
>

> 2013/12/11 Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
>
> > If it worked in 3.1 and broke in 3.2, then it's very likely
> > CB-5481<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5481> and
> > is fixed in 3.3
> >

> > On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > No. As far as I'm concerned this problem doesn't exist until it is a
> JIRA
> > > issue with some sample code that I can use to reproduce the error. I
> > doubt
> > > that this was a regression since we never explicitly supported your use
> > > case to begin with.
> > >
> > > Of course, patches are always welcome.

> ignisvulpis@gmail.com

> find