cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Charl Thiem <ch...@opencollab.co.za>
Subject Executing Javascript from SD Card
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:44:16 GMT
Hi

I've been trying to figure this out, but all info I find on the internet
relate to reading/writing files from the SD Card.
What I require is to *execute* javascript saved on the SD card.
Our app downloads the content of the application from a remote server, and
saves it onto the SD Card, this content includes HTML and javascripts that
is the content of the application - the application does not run directly
from a webserver - there is not webserver, only a server that syncs updates
to the application by litterally downloading html/css/javascript/images/etc
to the SD Card, and the application runs them from there.

So far all is working well, except that none of the javascript from the SD
Card wants to execute, the HTML pages are displayed - but that's ut.
What I see strange is the error : unknown chromium error -6

Any advise?

Regards
*Charl Thiem*
Java Developer
*Tel*: +27 21 970 4000 | *Fax*: +27 21 914 3098
*opencollab*
*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za

--

See OpenCollab email disclaimer at