cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PluginManager.java regression cordova-3.2 ERROR: config.xml is missing. Add res/xml/config.xml to your project
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:28:32 GMT
Sorry no. It does not work on 3.3-rc1
Axel

ignisvulpis@ubuntu:/host/20131210/phonegap$ cordova -v
3.3.0-rc.1
ignisvulpis@ubuntu:/host/20131210/phonegap$

same error:
D/CordovaActivity( 4871): CordovaActivity.init()
D/CordovaWebView( 4871): >>>
loadUrl(file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-MyCard2-1.json)
D/PluginManager( 4871): init()
E/PluginManager( 4871):
E/PluginManager( 4871): ERROR: config.xml is missing.  Add
res/xml/config.xml to your project.
E/PluginManager( 4871):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=framework/res/xml/config.xml
E/PluginManager( 4871):
D/CordovaWebView( 4871): >>> loadUrlNow()
D/ItemImport( 4871): onResume() loadURL started:
D/CordovaActivity( 4871):
onMessage(onPageStarted,file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-MyCard2-1.json)