cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PluginManager.java regression cordova-3.2 ERROR: config.xml is missing. Add res/xml/config.xml to your project
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:22:56 GMT
3.3 will be released tomorrow, right?

-Axel

(Are there more patches put in after rc1?)

2013/12/11 Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>

> It appears that your issue has been fixed by the changes made in
> CB-5481.  This patch was put in AFTER rc1 was released.
>
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Axel Nennker <ignisvulpis@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Here is the issue on JIRA:
> >
> > This code works with 3.3-rc1:
> >
> >    public void loadPlugins() {
> >       Activity activity = this.ctx.getActivity();
> >       Log.d(this.getClass().getName(),
> >
> "activity.getClass().getPackage().getName()="+activity.getClass().getPackage().getName());
> >       Intent intent =
> >
> activity.getPackageManager().getLaunchIntentForPackage(activity.getPackageName());
> >       Log.d(this.getClass().getName(),
> > "intent.getPackage()="+intent.getPackage());
> >       int id = activity.getResources().getIdentifier("config", "xml",
> > intent.getPackage());
> >         if (id == 0) {
> >
> > -Axel
> >

> > 2013/12/11 Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> Your bug doesn't exist unless it has a JIRA issue.

> sample

> out
> and

> loadUrl(file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-MyCard2-1.json)
> >> >> >

> =====================================================================================
> >> >> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=framework/res/xml/config.xml
> >> >> >

> =====================================================================================
> >> >> >

> onMessage(onPageStarted,file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-MyCard2-1.json)

PluginManager does

guess is - that

to catch this
this is "complex"
in a plugin that
It is developed by
> my
> my
irregular use of

behaviour.

of our testing, nor
> have
which uses the
> Google
not the LAUNCHER
> intent
tests haven't
> caught
three plugins to be
> breaks
Intents.

config.xml isn't in
if you're trying to do
 I would check that
wasn't being read,
> it
> now.

on Android when we
3.3-rc1

and now fails to
> load

the app is opened by
> the
so through an intent
a child of DroidGap but

config.xml file is not

> loadUrl(file:///android_asset/www/index.html?file=/storage/sdcard0/Download/WalletImport-InfoCard-PremiumBank2-2.json)

config.xml is missing.

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=framework/res/xml/plugins.xml

loadUrlNow()
loadURL started: