cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CB-5419 resolved but not published in 3.3.x documentation yet
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:37:50 GMT
Would it be possible to publish documentation immediately?
This change improves the documentation for "Android Plugins". There is no
code change that could lead to a regression.
I think that this kind of changes could go live after review.

Although I have to admit that I do not know what process steps this
"publishing" involves.

What does "I've just put the change onto edge" mean.
Should the change be visible here now?
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/edge/guide_platforms_android_plugin.md.html#Android%20Plugins
It is not there.

Thanks for your help