cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 07:20:24 GMT
I suggest to use a plugin. A plugin can add to the AndroidManifest.xml and
add any Java package needed (your code to handle OS events (intents)).

I do not understand what "...until we can work with intents via a plugin"
means?
Your plugin can add an Activity definition with an IntentFilter to the
AndroidManifest.xml.
That Activity can then send an Javascript event to Cordovas Javascript.