cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 07:57:56 GMT
Please find attached an initial plugin.xml for your Google Glass plugin.
GoogleGlassActivity.java is started when you say "OK Glass". This activity
should call an handler in GoogleGlassPlugin.java. GoogleGlassPlugin could
then send an event to your Cordova app using webView.sendJavaScript (if you
want that)

One problem remains: I am not sure how to handle res/xml/cordova_show.xml
This list discussed the topic "resources" in the past but there was no
implementation (I think).