cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileTransfer download null-target
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:56:10 GMT
Exposing a mkstemp like function would be another issue.
Where would you put it? The W3C File API does not have this.
http://www.w3.org/TR/FileAPI/

I think that implementing "target==null" for FileTransfer.download on
Android is super simple.
I guess that it is simple an other platforms too.

I started this for Android
https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/blob/master/src/android/FileTransfer.java
(not tested yet. Will do that later)

-Axel