cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVA_HOME
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 15:05:55 GMT
The fix is located in cordova-android repo and was landed after last
release 3.2.0, it was picked up by 3.3.x branch, like Steve already
mentioned is going to be in 3.3.0 next week.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/commit/2f66ec60db8749bc442095560d5713b7bb718527

This is not a fix on Cordova CLI, the fix in platform android 3.3.0

hope this clarifies

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>