cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:03:08 GMT
Just to clarify, is your magazine doing its own investigation and summary,
and you are just kindly giving us the opportunity to clarify points to
cover, or, are you asking us to provide the description you plan to publish?

Does anyone have a good de-facto answer to this question?
http://cordova.apache.org/ has a good overall framework description, but no
real comparison to other frameworks.  Ditto for http://phonegap.com/ from
what I see.

-Michal