cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Unicode and XML files
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 20:18:16 GMT
If everyone is responsible for reviews, no one is.  If you want your stuff
reviewed and landed, its best to find a specific person to do it.  If you
are working on stuff others are interested in, this is usually not
difficult to do (or heck, they come without asking).  If you aren't, you
may find it hard to get eyeballs.  Working as intended, imho.