cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: logger / console.log redux
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:05:47 GMT
One of the suggestions in the past that I liked was to add console as a
<dependancy> to the default app template, so (at least for the cli) it gets
automatically installed but can be manually removed.

Whatever we do, I would not like to see it added directly to the platform,
as that would make it hard to remove.