cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Deleting Plugin Docs
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:06:47 GMT
Mike, actually I think with this proposal it should be easier than ever to
match plugin to docs specific to its version.

The documentation would come bundled with the plugin, so you can find the
README.md alongside wherever your plugin code resides, be that an old
download, a plugman install, or from a git repo locally.

Andrew, this all sounds pretty good, but looking forward to seeing Michael
Brooks/Brian chime in since I think they had a docs plan up their sleeve.

Also, do we want to add a CLI command to show plugin docs?

-Michal