cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camera targetWidth & targetHeight
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:23:57 GMT
Thanks for doing this John.

I think the immediate win is to do this:
"If the group doesn't want to support only providing one of the properties,
then I would expect that the onError callback is called when only one is
provided rather than simply ignoring them as is the case with iOS and
Windows Phone."

... since this should be done anyway regardless of what is decided.