cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:55:37 GMT
These articles below will help immensely

Differences (wrt to PhoneGap vs Cordova, but generally applicable to other
downstream dists):
http://phonegap.com/2012/03/19/phonegap-cordova-and-what%E2%80%99s-in-a-name/

PhoneGap Beliefs, Goals and Philosophy:
http://phonegap.com/2012/05/09/phonegap-beliefs-goals-and-philosophy/

.. of which this statement I think encapsulates my thinking of what the
project is: "The ultimate purpose of PhoneGap/Cordova is to cease to exist"
which I can say with confidence is not one of the goals of any of the other
projects.