cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugins.cordova.io: UX redesign
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 23:57:49 GMT
Awesome, love Pluggy(?) the robot.

Some comments if I may:
1. Plugin Details - maintainers should be linkable, so we can go to a list
of their authored packages (like npmjs)
2. Plugin Details - not sure if we want "previous versions" here. npmjs
does this by appending the version to the url, but this is not discoverable
easily: eg https://npmjs.org/package/ios-sim -->
https://npmjs.org/package/ios-sim/1.8.0  . Ideally we want the user to
always grab the latest, but there will be cases where they might want to
grab an older one for compatibility reasons, and they might not know how,
even through the command line
3. Plugin Details - I assume the Readme here is just pulled from the
Readme.md of the plugin package (like npmjs) - that will be great if so