cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 21:16:45 GMT
To echo what Shaz was saying, the biggest differentiator is that we strive
to see the browser win, are completely free open source software stewarded
in the Apache Software Foundation, with the largest and most diverse (that
I am aware of) committership of 'cross platform tools'.

Folks like to compare themselves to Apache Cordova but we don't spend much
time doing that ourselves. We're too busy trying to ship every month! (Our
disciplined release cadence is another thing that sets us apart.)