cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: CB-876 docs generator / hastings
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 03:37:53 GMT
Would be good to mail the list before blindly implementing. Both Michael
and I have WIP to do the very same so we're triply duplicating effort. =(

I'll let Mike chime in on direction. My thing was to understand the space.
Yours/his could be good candidates for the next gen.

Also: frustration noted but keep in mind much of our source predates most
of Node itself.