cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject [Node 101] Part 0
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 23:00:11 GMT
I've had some time to revisit our codebase and been doing some refactoring.
Its fun. Cordova is an somewhat mature project (or maturing) and with age
comes a few wrinkles.

I'd like for not only our code to get better but all of committership.
Programming is a lifelong learning exercise, and we should share knowledge
and help each other grow.

For my part, I'm going to do a series of posts to the list sharing some
techniques for writing better JavaScript (and Node).

Please chime in! I would love to see [C# 101], [Java 101], [Obj C 101], and
[Bash 101] posts.