cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject adding 'browser' as a platform for cordova.js
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 06:24:59 GMT
More for discussion than review.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/pull/57/files

Clocks in at a disturbing 44kb so we clearly have room for optimization on
the baseline of our platform. (Not a criticism: an observation.)

I have a few questions for them whom are more familiar w/ cordova.js than I.

When I do use this in a browser I get an error looking for
cordova_plugins.js ...how do we feel this should be handled? I actually
think a browser target plugins and all is not a terrible thing for us.
Cordova is a rather sophisticated polyfill machine so why not.

Should we consider deprecating pause/resume for page visability api?