cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugin Version Control Workflow
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:33:33 GMT
I do think getting the cli to the point where ./plugins, and ./platforms
are recommended build artifacts is a goal we've always wanted.

In context of Andrew's recent ./cordova.json proposal I think we can get
rid of ./plugins fairly easy. If we list the dependencies (or
devDependencies) we can create an equiv of `npm install` by just running a
series of `cordova plugin add`.