cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:49:13 GMT
Annddd... I'm an idiot. I do not know why I doubt cordova's awesomeness
before I jump into things. Adding a back button listener required no
updates to any of the code at all. It just simply works, add the listener
in JS and the glass app doesn't exit it dispatches a backbutton event.
Simple.

<

setup what do you
be something like