cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:29:05 GMT
Alrighty, more info, swipe_down default has been controlled the same way
the back button is for normal android. If you have a backbutton listener it
will bind the swipe down and dispatch a backbutton event instead of exiting
the app. This should work for users to navigate around :)

Now I need to find a way to apply what I have done via my touch plugin
instead of modifications to the main activity... so moving along...