cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 04:35:40 GMT
So do you suggest trying to do this as a plugin? Or is that pretty much a
no go until we can work with intents via a plugin?

I am not also sure what you mean by the main launcher intent. I am using
IntelliJ IDEA and the debugger waits until i launch the app on Glass
automatically via voice or the menu. So I just run in debug mode and then
launch my app, it then hooks itself up.