cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 04:03:19 GMT
Woah what! haha there is a 4th parameter for custom template!?! is there
any info on how to use this? Any chance this can be a github URL that it
would pull from? If not what should this folder look like? Should it be
like this folder here (
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/tree/master/bin/templates/project)
or one if its parents? That could be a great solution right there...

I would like to use plugins all around but I need to totally change the
Intent, and I do not think I can do that via a plugin?

The tweaks are minimal for sure, it runs android apps, but I need to change
up the theme, and to launch the app you use a voice trigger so I need to
modify intents & theme in AndroidMainifest.xml. Lastly I need some extra
Java files to properly pass through the touch events from the frames.

I already have everything working, cordova app, touch event plugin, etc
etc. I just need to clean this up into a package that is very easy for
people to use. Ideally I want this to work via the CLI.