cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: splashscreen docs
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:46:55 GMT
Hmm, I think that documentation page is just flat out wrong. I've filed
this as:

The cordova command line tools unfortunately don't have support for splash
screens and icons. These are tracked as CB-2606 and CB-3571 respectively.

Thanks for pointing this out! It's certainly an overdue feature so
hopefully we can address it soon.