cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Moving www/config.xml -> config.xml (within CLI)
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:43:51 GMT
I thought this was previously discussed, but I can't find any JIRA issues
or old emails about it.

Proposal:
For CLI projects:
- Use www/config.xml if it exists
- Otherwise use ./config.xml
- Change the project template to use ./config.xml by default

Reasons:
- Paths in config.xml are relative to project root
- Prevents a copy of config.xml ended up in platforms/*/www
- Manifests are generally found at the top-level of projects.

Sound good? If so I'll make an issue and work on this. Since it's holidays,
will wait until next week Tuesday (Jan 7) to proceed.

Andrew