cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Moving .cordova/config.json -> cordova.json
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 21:07:29 GMT
Proposal:
For CLI projects:
- Use ./cordova.json if it exists, otherwise use .cordova/config.json
- Use ./hooks/* if it exists, otherwise use .cordova/hooks/*
- Change the project template to use ./cordova.json instead of
.cordova/config.json

Reasons:
- We want users to put .cordova into source control, so shouldn't hide it
- We didn't make plugins/ and platforms/ hidden, so shouldn't hide .cordova/

Sound good? If so I'll make an issue and work on this. Since it's holidays,
will wait until next week Tuesday (Jan 7) to proceed.