cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova 3.3.1-0.1.2 doesn't load javascript for plugins
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:30:22 GMT
I'm seeing the same thing.

However:
$ cat platforms/ios/.staging/www/cordova_plugins.js
shows the correct info, and if I run "cordova prepare", then
$ cat ./platforms/ios/www/cordova_plugins.js
shows the right stuff.

I hit this bug last week, and Braden figured out that the fix for CB-5579
had a side-effect of causing CLI to put things in .staging that should
actually go straight in www/.

Braden - did you ever file this bug?