cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Google Glass Support
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 03:56:02 GMT
Neat stuff!

If possible, it would definitely be neat to make glass work more
out-of-the-box with Cordova. I'm totally unfamiliar with what tweaks are
necessary to make it work though.

One thing that's possible already is to use a custom template. This is the
4th parameter to the create command - a path to a directory to use as the
project template.

Would be awesome if all of the tweaks could be done via a cordova plugin.
Plugins have the <config-file> tag, which allows you to edit XML (although
limited) on plugin install time.

Andrew