cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 18:58:23 GMT
Hi Zuma,

the dev list may not be the best place to get an answer. This list handles
discussions and issues around developing Cordova itself, not developing *with
*Cordova.

That having been said, you can take a look at
UIWebViewDelegate<https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/uikit/reference/UIWebViewDelegate_Protocol/Reference/Reference.html>
protocol
or  NSURLRequest<https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/Classes/NSURLRequest_Class/Reference/Reference.html>
documentation.
Both provide techniques to intercept and redirect based on the url the
WebView is trying to open.

You can look at the iOS View Controller programming
guide<https://developer.apple.com/library/IOS/featuredarticles/ViewControllerPGforiPhoneOS/Introduction/Introduction.html>for
more information on how that portion would be implemented.

Hope that helps,

- Lorin