cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Cordova and Crosswalk
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:34:51 GMT
Ningxin,

Fantastic work! Couple of quick questions;

- Crosswalk has support for some Cordova plugins, is that the same for ANY
plugman & Cordova 3.0 compatible plugin?
- I see Canvas 2D context is supported, how
about canvas.getContext("webgl") || canvas.getContext("experimental-webgl")
? :p
Or perhaps, that is a limitation of Blink?

Exciting stuff!
Thanks,
Ally.

--